TERMS of SALE:
- Stand reservations for KOMATEK 2017 are now underway with priority given to participants of KOMATEK 2015. Other reservations will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Areas to be utilized in KOMATEK 2017 are divided into 4 sections. Areas colored (A1) on the layout are designated for companies requiring outdoor stand space of minimum 100 sqm to maximum 1500 sqm. The area indicated by color in A1 is reserved for OSTİM companies. The area colored (A2) on the layout is designated to those companies requiring outdoor stand space of minimum 300 sqm to maximum 2000+ sqm where stand depth is 30 meters. The area colored (A3) on the layout is designated to those companies requiring outdoor stand space of minimum 100 sqm to maximum 1000 sqm where stand depth is 10 to 25 meters.
- The area colored (K) is the indoor area of KOMATEK 2017. In Hall K, areas indicated by red squares is reserved for OSTİM member companies and all OSTİM companies will be located at this location in KOMATEK 2017 Exhibition.
- Stand reservations for KOMATEK 2017 will be held for only two (2) weeks and those which are not confirmed by signing of the Contract for Participation on or before this date, will be deemed null and void and will be allocated to next company in line.
- Sales prices are valid for contracts finalized by 1 November 2016 where 50% is to be paid upon contract signing and balance to be paid latest by 31 December 2016. 18% VAT is not included in the published sales prices.
- Exhibitors requesting indoor space without booths will be furnished with asphalt flooring and with marked boundaries only. Exhibitors will have to decorate the whole area themselves. Exhibitors requesting indoor space with booths will be furnished with 1m x 2.48 m MDF panelled walls, rib carpet flooring, company name on stand facia, one 100W spotlight per 3 sqm and one triple socket 220V/2KW power outlet.
- Outdoor areas will be delivered as asphalt/concrete or compacted soil/gravel flooring with marked boundaries.
- Scaling is 25 sqm (5x5 m) for outdoor areas and 1 sqm (1x1 m) for indoor areas.
100 - 500 m2
501 - 1000 m2